Company profiles provide the following information:
- Company Summary
- Product and service offerings
- Risk Level Report
- Financial reports and management team contacts
- Similar businesses and competitors (by region)
- Industry Trends and Challenges
- Real-time news updates
Electrical Equipment Manufacturing Industry Overview: Trends and Challenges
Smart grid technology creates many opportunities for the electrical equipment manufacturing industry as it enables electrical power conditioning and control of electrical power generation and distribution. The development of smart grids is also leading to increased investments and partnerships in the industry, which helps drive immense growth in the industry.
Due to aging populations around the world, the shortage of skilled labor in the electrical equipment industry will have long-term effects, posing a serious challenge to manufacturers. To meet these challenges, companies are investing more in high-cost labor that is properly skilled and taking advantage of new technologies such as automation to reduce reliance on human skills.
Overview of electrical equipment manufacturing companies on BizVibe: main players and specialist manufacturers
Some of the public and private electrical equipment manufacturing companies on BizVibe include:
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
- Hitachi Ltd
- General Electric
- Panasonic Company
- Siemens AG
- TBEA Co.Ltd
- Franklin Electric Co. Inc.
- Regal Beloit Corporation
Consult more than 50 information on all electrical equipment companies
Key Segments Covered
BizVibe’s information on the electrical equipment manufacturing industry covers the following segments.
Main categories of electrical equipment:
- Manufacturers of electric motors and generators
- Transformer manufacturers
Main specialized categories:
- Relay and Industrial Control Manufacturers
- Switchgear and Panelboard Manufacturers
- Other electrical equipment manufacturers
Learn more about the company’s outlook for this industry
Looking for additional company information?
- Do you want to evaluate a specific list of suppliers and companies?
- Need to identify the main providers and compare which ones suit you best?
- Looking for comprehensive lists of related categories to submit RFPs?
- Are you trying to invite buyers/sellers to an event you are organizing?
Get personalized company insights tailored to your exact business needs. Talk to our analysts now.
BizVibe transforms the way buyers and sellers do business online. Our vendor intelligence and sales intelligence tools provide the best business insights to help companies discover, track, monitor and evaluate the companies they care about. BizVibe’s platform contains over 30 million company profiles, each containing over 50 unique pieces of information. For more information, visit www.bizvibe.com or start your free trial today.