Dublin, December 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “The Lighting Market in the United States (15th Edition)” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The United States Lighting Fixture Market offers a comprehensive picture of the US Lighting Fixture industry, providing 2015-2020 data and trend and forecast to 2024.
On the one hand, the report analyzes the main trends affecting the market over the past five years, considering the production, consumption, import and export of lighting fixtures in the country. On the other hand, it offers an analysis of the market structure and competitive system, an overview of the distribution system and the major players operating in the market.
Exports and imports of luminaires are taken into account, broken down by country and by geographical area of destination / origin. The period considered is 2015-2020.
The lighting market is divided into four main segments:
Within them, the market is further broken down by product types, technology and location of production.
The distribution system analysis is organized through the following channels:
- Lighting specialists
- Lifestyle stores
- Distributors and representatives
- Home improvement
- DIY stores
A selection of over 100 architectural and lighting design firms, electrical and lighting wholesalers, and furniture stores is also included.
Finally, the report offers an analysis of the major local and foreign players present in the market and in each segment considered; thanks to sales data, market shares and short profiles.
An address list of approximately 120 US light fixture manufacturers is included.
Among the new features of the Report: a chapter on smart lighting and other new technologies available on the market; a focus on 22 American cities and an estimate of the lighting market and sales of lighting stores for the top 14 American cities.
Main topics covered:
- Content of the Report, Research tools and methodological notes; Terminology
1 Basic data
- The United States and the Global Lighting Market:
- UNITED STATES. Production, international trade and consumption of luminaires by segment; Global production and consumption of luminaires; World imports and exports of luminaires: six major importers and exporters.
2 Activity trend and forecast
- UNITED STATES. Production, international trade and consumption of luminaires, 2015-2020; Lighting consumption, estimated data 2015-2020 and forecast 2021-2025;
- Production, international trade and consumption of lighting fixtures by segment, 2015-2020; Export / production and import / consumption ratio, 2015-2020.
3 International trade
- United States Lighting Exports and Imports by Country and Geographic Area of Destination / Origin, 2014-2019; Breakdown of lighting exports by country of major US companies.
4 Market structure
- Analysis of the lighting market by segment: residential / consumer lighting, architectural / commercial lighting, industrial lighting and outdoor lighting.
- Residential lighting segment by style (traditional, transitional, contemporary) and by type of product (floor, table, wall and ceiling lamps, downlights / spots, chandeliers / suspensions).
- Commercial lighting segment by product (downlights, recessed, slatted / modular systems, linear lighting, strip lighting, hi-bay / low bay, floor / table, decorative and professional pendant lights, spotlights, spotlights, wall washer, panels LED) and by destination (hotels, offices, shops, art and museums, leisure, schools and infrastructure).
- Industrial lighting segment by product / destination (industrial sites, health, emergency, hazardous conditions, horticultural, marine).
- Exterior lighting segment by product (residential exterior, cityscape, Christmas and special events, street and main road lighting, tunnels and galleries, sports facilities and other large surfaces).
- LED lighting versus traditional sources: Analysis of the lighting market by light source (conventional, LED) and particular focus on sales of LED lighting on the American market of the top 50 companies. LED lighting consumption, estimated data 2015-2020 and forecast 2021-2024.
- Connected smart lighting: Overview of the impact of lighting controls and related IoT devices on the lighting market and key players in the United States.
- Employment: Number of employees and average turnover per employee in a sample of companies.
- Manufacturing in the USA / Subcontracting: Breakdown of lighting production by geographic area.
- Sales of luminaires on the American market by distribution channel, by segment: Residential and Professional.
- Distribution channels considered: contracts / projects, builders, stores specializing in lighting, lifestyle retailers (furniture and antiques, furniture chains, department stores), distributors and representatives, DIY stores and home centers, e-commerce.
- Architectural firms and lighting designers in the United States: major players; Top 50 architectural firms in the retail sector; Top 10 interior design hotel giants; The 50 Best Hotels in the United States; Top 150 Retail Design Companies; The Top 100 Furniture Stores in the United States; Selection of 50 US wholesalers and retailers of electricity also selling lighting fixtures; Major e-commerce websites also selling lighting fixtures
- Sales by geographic area: consumption of lighting by Region and US State
- Profiles of 14 American cities (economic and demographic indicators 2013-2018-2023, lighting consumption and sales of lighting specialists 2013-2018-2023, business attractiveness indicator, specific analysis of retail distribution)
- Reference price: USA. LED lights and lamps. Reference price by product category, 2020.
- Magazines; Fairs; Trade association.
6 Competitive system
- Lighting sales in the United States, market shares and short profiles of large local and foreign companies by segment (residential, commercial, industrial, exterior), by style (traditional, transitional, contemporary), main products and applications: hospitality, office , shops, art and museums, leisure, schools and infrastructure; industrial sites, health, emergency, hazardous conditions, marine; horticultural, outdoor residential, cityscape, Christmas and special events, street and main road lighting, tunnels and galleries, sports facilities and other large surfaces.
7 Determinants of demand
- Economic indicators; Population and income; Construction activity.
Directory of American luminaire manufacturers
- Acuity marks
- Circa Lighting
- Scream lighting
- Edison Prize
- GE current
- Generation brands
- Home deposit
- Hubbardton Forge
- Hunter industry
- K lite
- LC Doane
- New York lighting
- Littmann brands
- LSI Industries
- Nora lighting
- Digital osram
- RAB lighting
- Signify (Philips Lighting)
- Usai lighting
- Visa lighting
- Vista lighting
- Visual comfort
- Wac lighting
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9xzpsz